The Provincial government has gotten Step 3 of their roadmap-to-reopen the following applies to our club:
- The clubhouse is open, wear a mask while you're in there.
- The Indoor Range is open, capacity on the line is 4 people with 2m in between
10 people with the walls that the archery section made, as long as the Range Officer approves
- You may bring guests, have them print their name in the book legibly
- Guests must also fill out guest forms legibly so that we have contact information for the CFO or the Health Unit if needed.
- Members or guests who have not signed in will be asked to leave.
The outdoor ranges are open with limits depending on the size of the range.
- You can have as many people on the line as long as they stay 2m apart.
- Members of the same household don’t have to be socially distant
- Matches can be held as long as participants are not within 2m of each other.
- O. Reg. 82/20: RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 1
- O. Reg. 263/20: RULES FOR AREAS IN STEP 2
- O. Reg. 541/21: RULES FOR AREAS AT STEP 3
Roadmap to Reopen: Roadmap to Reopen